Open Source Developer – Elasticseach Design and Development Lead
- Strong Elasticsearch (ELK), Beats, X-Pack setup and maintenance experience.
- Experience using DevOps and Automation tools to deploy, test, and support services in a CI/CD
- Experience in CI/CD Build Servers (Jenkins, TravisCI, Bamboo, TeamCity, etc)
- Familiarity developing in some languages such as: Java, Node.js, Groovy, Python, Ruby
- Experience with different data storage solutions such as: Elasticsearch or Dynamo, RDS
- Monitoring and Alerting tools (Splunk, Logstash, ELK)
- Familiarity with Open Source work management tools: JIRA, Jenkins, and Git
- Proven experience working with Agile methodologies for delivering software
· Experience with networking/DNS
· Experience with software defined networking technologies, like flannel, calico, canal, and/or weave is desirable.
- Network Security Architecture, Design and Cyber Security Experience
- Microservices architecture experience a plus
- Familiarity with fault tolerant message queuing/broker systems (Kafka, SQS, Kinesis)
- Environment deploy/orchestration (Kubernetes, Docker, etc)
- Terraform experience a plus
· Understanding Network configurations and ability to troubleshoot.
· Understanding endpoint protection.