Are you an experienced Windows Systems Administrator trying to set your foot in to Information Security domain? If so, this will be an excellent opportunity for you. We are looking for a Windows Systems Administrator to work with our client for their Info Sec Admin team. This position can either be in Lynnwood, WA or Redmond, WA. This will be a contract to hire opportunity with hire capability at a maturity of 6 months as a contractor.
- Provides system administration on Window Servers including OS installation, configuration, testing, and deployment of servers and workstations used in a multi-site production environments.
- Administer efficient work of servers and system and provide support to everyday operations.
- Provides monitoring networks in a mixed Linux and Windows environment, tracking issues and addressing findings as they occur.
- Create appropriate documentation of procedures and workflows used internally and externally with clients.
- Install and configure various commercial products on window operating systems.
- Manage and monitor system plans and supervise all activities for plan and unplanned systems.
- Analyze system for failure and assist to restore files with help of operating system.
- Manage database, monitor trouble tickets and provide appropriate resolution for same.
- Database knowledge of MSSQL, MySQL and write sql to extract data (preferred)