- Manage all aspects of small to intermediate projects throughout the development lifecycle, including project scope, schedule, resources, quality, costs and change.
- Work closely with stakeholders and to define project parameters, then translate customer needs into formal requirements, using knowledge of the industry and delivery methodology.- Develop detailed project schedule, resource plan, and status reports, managing task assignment to project resources and reporting on and managing project scope throughout the lifecycle
- Interface with all areas affected by the project, including end user, services organizations, vendors and implementations partners.
- Review project deliverables for accuracy, and apprise management of risks, issues, and recommended mitigations.
- Ensure satisfactory transfer of custody and control of product upon handoff, then close all project documentation and archive appropriate records
At least 3 years relevant experience in wireless telecommunications, preferably GSM working knowledge of the PMI project management principles.
A college degree in Telecommunications, Engineering, Business Administration, Project Management or any combination of equivalent experience and education.
5 or more years experience in project management, cross-organizational project management is a plus. Must be proficient in use of computers, especially with MSOffice (Word, Excel, Project, Power Point, and Visio)