We are supporting one of largest multinational technology firm to hire a contract Accessibility UI Developer in Redmond, WA. This UI framework developer will particularly focus on Accessibility issues and providing solutions for variety of Accessibility issues. Contract will run through the end of Nov/Dec 2018 with potential extensions down the road.
- Evaluate the current product from accessibility stand point and bringing our client’s product to all users, regardless of their abilities, is a core focus of this user interface role.
- In this role, you will develop solutions that remove barriers and empower our customers to fulfill their diversity
- Develop innovative solutions by working with end users to ensure that our product works for everyone, seamlessly.
- Successful candidates will have 2-3 years of System Centered UI (SCUI) Framework Development experience with a background in Accessibility
- Accessibility is a challenging UI problem with reference to people with disabilities (or other unique UI modes i.e. high contrast, screen readers, mouseless navigation etc.,). We are looking for a developer who can bring in creative solutions to these issues.