The Sr. Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) is responsible for leading the design and implementation of a test automation framework supporting T-Mobile Layer3 IPTV products in a fast-paced agile environment. They will be tasked with leading and designing automation solutions supporting a CI/CD pipeline model.
• Design, build and maintain a robust automation framework for UI and Middle-Tier automation
• Design and build data-driven test scripts with a focus on resiliency, abstraction, logging and reporting
• Collaborate with Software Engineers, Quality Analysts and Product Owners to identify and fulfill automation opportunities
• Lead SDETs on automation best practices focusing on abstraction patterns and sustainable testing models.
• Generate detailed reporting to include automation test results, coverage and performance impacts.
• Execute initiatives to improve processes, procedures, and tools for IT-Quality purposes utilized by the cross-functional teams.
• Review and reconcile project deliverables aligned with strategic IT-Quality standards.
• Conceptualize, document, and communicate solutions concerning IT-Quality.
• 5 years minimum experience programming with C#, JAVA or equivalent
• 5 years minimum experience with UI based automation frameworks like Selenium or equivalent
• Ability to code testing scenarios, build automated test cases and debug existing unit tests and code
• Experience working across the SDLC
• Demonstrated problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Experience in wireless telecommunications industry preferred
• Experience in Media industry preferred