We are looking for a senior paralegal to support the Internet of Things (IoT) channel within our Sales and Distribution team. This senior paralegal will support our IoT organization by drafting a variety of different IoT agreement (e.g. classic wholesale, solutions provider, IoT Connect, International Mobile Subscriber Identity (IMSI) Transfer Agreements, Connected Car agreements), managing the NDA process for the channel, reviewing customer redlines, consulting with the attorneys on escalated redlines, and coordinating with Contracts Administration (CSCA) on the contracting process. In addition, this senior paralegal will recommend changes in contract templates, expand and update language bank provisions for common fallback and/or specialized contract language, and other assignments as designated by the supervising attorney.
- Initial point of contact for contract drafting requests from CSCA for IoT agreements on billing platforms for T-Mobile for Business (Samson platform) and IoT (Netcracker and Hub platforms). Efficiently and accurately draft and produce agreements from existing templates, including language bank provisions for customized issues.
- Initial point of contact for contract drafting requests from RPS contracts for IoT Connect agreements. Produce the first draft from exiting template. Work with attorneys and IoT Connect sales leaders to draft customized language.
- Primary contact and reviewer for all NDA requests for IoT. Champion use of T-Mobile NDA template.
- Conduct initial review of customer redlines of all agreements. Approve or reject common redlines and escalate issues to attorneys as needed.
- Provide contracting support for attorneys on specialized IoT agreements (IMSA Transfer Agreements (ITAs); connected car agreements; Non-Recurring Engineering (NRE) agreements).
- Support attorneys in various projects, including acting as a proxy for attorneys during deal desk and governance meetings, looking for risks, and providing legal requirements.
- Principal Legal liaison with CSCA on issues of contract status; coordinate and lead status/issues calls with sales leadership.
- Establish strong working relationships with internal clients and external contracting parties.
- Become the paralegal SME on all aspects of IoT and provide significant coaching, guidance and training to less experienced paralegals and others on IoT issues.
- Associates Degree with a minimum of 5+ years of experience, paralegal experience, or equivalent work experience
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively work with all levels of company management, internal clients, and outside counsel
- Ability to demonstrate professional, appropriate responses in confidential situations
- Strong organizational skills that result in consistent volume and quality of output as well as the ability to manage multiple project simultaneously
- Ability to operate independently with limited attorney supervision in a dynamic environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint. SalesForce experience a plus.
- Solid project management skills