We are seeking a Senior Program Delivery Partner - Data Solutions to be accountable to successfully plan, budget, and lead one or more large, diverse, and complex projects for software development or data solutions. Caregiver ensures projects are planned and executed in a manner that supports our client’s mission and meets organization objectives. Caregiver feels a personal stake in the projects delivered and relationships nurtured. Caregiver establishes and communicates responsibility and scope clearly, values integrity, and manages conflict. He or she knows how things work in IS, in HI, and in the world of the clients we support. This position works for the success of client department, thrives in uncertainty and strives to bring order to it. Strong candidates have deep wisdom, judgment and perseverance. They keep their eye on the ball and build strong and long-lasting relationships, they are constantly looking to improve self and team, and are in steady pursuit of excellence. Project Manager will bring exceptional collaborative skills, attention to detail, strong self-motivation and a passion for driving change to make a difference in a highly matrixed and dynamic environment.
In this position you will have the following responsibilities:
- Develops projects in alignment with client's strategic plan and objectives. Develops fluency in client department's data strategy and is able to effectively manage through conflict, disagreement and ambiguity to achieve project objectives in alignment with that strategy. Maintains the right balance in meeting Client Sponsor objectives, without compromising data strategy. Works closely with the Senior Data Consultants to manage client expectations from initial problem identification through project lifecycle. Understands that what clients request isn't always the right solution for what they want or need and can assemble the right resources to quickly address and resolve.
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders to gather requirements, manage implementations, and drive delivery of projects. Manage relationships both within the group and the broader IS teams and with our partners in Legal, Finance, Operations and Regional Ministries or Organizations. Manage numerous requests concurrently and strategically, prioritizing when necessary.
- Develops the project budget, task dependencies and schedule. Responsible for scope, risk and issue management, including documenting, communicating and facilitating resolutions or mitigation plans. Maintains all project artifacts. Identifies, delivers, and documents organizational, application and human workflows that contribute to policy and procedure updates throughout each project. Initiates business needs assessments, budgets, and risk assessments through standard project management tools.
- Develops, initiatives and manages a communication plan, including regular project status reports. Delivers appropriate integration, training and implementation plans and activities. Ensures open lines of communication internal and external to the project, within and external to group.
- Prepares and delivers presentations to senior leadership, management and other stakeholders.
- May lead other project managers or project coordinators and is comfortable collaborating in a team environment while holding self and others accountable to team and project objectives.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Clinical or business discipline, or equivalent.
- Coursework/Training in Project Management Certificate or formal training.
- 5 years Leading large, diverse and complex projects while having a well-rounded technical background in current data or web technologies and project management tools.
- 5 years of strong financial, clinical, operations or technical background.
- 5 years of experience with PM methodologies and software, with a preference for agile methodologies.
- 5 years of experience making formal and informal presentations to senior & executive management and key stakeholders.
- 5 years Strategic planning, change management or risk management.
- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strength and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to Problems.
- Ability to analyze information gathered by investigation, and report findings and recommendations.
- Exceptional collaborative and relationship building skills to operate in a matrix structure (influence without authority)
- Self-motivated, driven and comfortable with high ambiguity along with the persistence to drive through it.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral to influence and lead.
- Knowledge of data platforms used by large organizations (EDL, SAP HANA) - operational fluency required within 6 months of hire, technical fluency a plus. Understanding of data required to support healthcare operations in the delivery of care (and HI's major data programs).
- Fluency with client’s Health Information’s (HI) data strategy, tools and platforms.
- Fluency with overall client strategy, and HI's data strategy to support within 6 months of onboarding.
- Deep organizational knowledge of the business and mission of healthcare delivery gained within 6 months of onboarding. Meet with key leaders and teams across the organization to build relationships and healthcare delivery as competency and context for HI program delivery.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Master’s Degree in Clinical or business discipline, or equivalent.
- Healthcare knowledge