This is a six-month contract with possible extension up to an additional six months. If you have ambition, talent, and a desire to work in an energetic and fun environment, this is the right role for you!
Your primary responsibilities will be developing native iOS applications that enhance the way game organizers and players participate in events around the world. You will work closely with other developers, UX/UI designers, program management, and a variety of internal stakeholders to create amazing and impactful mobile experiences. This is another fantastic opportunity for someone who thrives on making an impact!
Education and/or Experience:
BS / MS in Computer Science or equivalent degree or equivalent experience
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Major Responsibilities:
* 7+ years developing native iOS applications; Android OS experience is a plus
* Must have architected, developed, published, and maintained at least one interoperable iOS application at scale
* Deep understanding of CS fundamentals, data structures, and algorithms
* Proficient in Objective-C and Swift
* Proficient in iOS frameworks (UI Kit, Core Foundation, Core Data, Event Kit, Core Location, etc.)
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Enjoys a good problem, and is optimistic and driven to find a solution
* Adaptable to change, dependable, responsible, and curious
* Values differing perspectives and points of view
Who Are the Other Teams, Wizards, and Partners You Will Work With?
* Tabletop Engineering, Web, Organized Play
* Software engineers, UI/UX designers, QA
* Producers, program managers, product owners