BlueAlly Services is seeking an experienced Accounts Payable Specialist
to work under a contract with one of our largest travel client in San Jose, CA.
- Process invoices and express checks in a full-cycle Accounts Payable (A/P) department, in a timely manner.
- Perform month-end close activities, including journal entries, accruals, and account reconciliations.
- Interact directly with vendors and internal clients to resolve A/P-related issues.
- Monitor payment rejections for all business units, consider Value Added Tax (VAT) implications on invoices, and reconcile supplier statements
- Perform internal audit activities of A/P function to ensure that internal controls are strictly adhered to, and that all processes are followed appropriately.