Candidate must have knowledge of wireless contracts, leasing and amendments
At least 7 years relevant experience required. Resolves routine legal issues. Researches and analyzes legal documents for accuracy and compliance with T-Mobile's guidelines.
• Review Leases, Contracts, MLAs; Business Terms
*JMA is now a BlueAlly Services company.
• Review Financial impacts of leases, amendments, and other legal agreements
• Route Leases/Contracts through DocuSign for execution
• Work with Market/Region teams on RF needs; lease requirements
• Work with Tower Vendors/LLs on site availability
• Work with Market/Region/TMO RF to submit application to tower vendor for new tower leases/modifications
• Negotiate better terms with Market/Regions/Vendors
• Prepare lease packages for submittal